Sharp Rees-Stealy – Santee Medical Office Building
Design of this 86,000 square foot medical office building is scheduled to begin in October, 2018 with an anticipated completion date of April, 2020. This project is located on the corner of Buena Vista Avenue and Cuyamaca Street in Santee and will consist of a three-story concrete and steel office building, which will support twenty-one medical clinics including: radiology, laboratory, pharmacy, optometry, family medicine, OB-GYN, pediatrics, physical therapy, and others. The project is being performed under a design/build delivery methodology. The design/build team consists of DPR Construction as the builder and Hannah Gabriel Wells as the architect. The project also includes overall development of the 5.6-acre site including 420 on-grade parking spaces, traffic and pedestrian circulation improvements and building support infrastructure systems. Client Sharp HealthCare has retained B&G Consultants to provide preconstruction, project, and construction management services. Total project cost is $66 million.
- Square Footage – 86,000
- Architect – Hannah Gabriel Wells
- Client – Sharp HealthCare
- Year Completed – expected April, 2020
- Overall Project Scope of Work – medical office building, representing 21 departments, including on-site parking to accommodate 420 vehicles, total $66 million
- B&G Scope – preconstruction, project and construction management services